Contact

Friday, June 17, 2011

Get Your Ex Back - Demonstrate Your Commitment

Get Your Ex Back, there are things that you can do to show your ex that you are serious about getting back with them and staying together.



However, there are some people that think you have to spend a lot of money and always do something big in order to impress them. That is not true. A lot of times it’s the little and simple things that you can do that will stand out.

The little things are those that your ex will appreciate the most. They can be planned or they can be spontaneous.

Here are some of the little things you can do for your ex once you’ve gotten past the getting back together stage:

• Compliment them on how they look. Tell them how beautiful or how handsome they are.
• Give them a single rose.
• Give them a hug and let them know how much you appreciate them.
• Call them spontaneously and let them know that you are thinking about them.
• Hold their hand.
• Give them a massage after a rough day.
• Leave them notes and let them know how you feel.
• Place your arm around them as you’re taking a walk.
• Smile at them.

Don’t relive the past and what happened. Forget about it and move on. 

Before you can move on, learn from your mistakes and vow not to repeat them again. If you and your ex are looking to start fresh in a relationship with each other, start slow and don’t expect a lot from each other in the beginning. 

Going slow is the best way to renew and rekindle a relationship. Both of you will be able to start fresh and make amends.

To your happily ever after!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a testimony that i will tell to every one to hear. i have been married four 4years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2years until i met a post where this man lord luma Dogood have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my lover back home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self.

His email: templeofvadoo@gmail.com

Megan said...

The guy my ex girlfriend left me for dropped her for someone he works with! Your spell works fast! Of course she called me but I want nothing to do with her. I love knowing I had everything to do with this, wiseindividualspell@gmail.com is the best spell caster in the world.

Anonymous said...

When I married my husband I was already pregnant and so I didn't have a job. He had a really good job though so I was able to stay home and take care of our son when it was born. When we had our second child we moved to a bigger house, but then strange things started to happen. Things would fly off the walls and doors would slam at night. Our oldest son talked about seeing figures and hearing voices. We consulted a medium and they said the house was haunted. After living there about a year more with only minor occurrences we moved out. That was when the bad luck started to happen. Everything started to fail, with my husband's job, our money and our luck in general. I went back to the same medium and they told me that a spirit had followed me and placed a curse upon me for disturbing it and not being respectful in the previous house. He tried to remove it but was unable. The misfortune kept going on and getting more severe as I tried to search out someone to break the curse. But when I found Dr.Azonto spell he finally did it. Things started turning around almost immediately after he cast the spell and have been great from there! This was really a miracle for us, thank you . azontotemple@yahoo.com spell from the bottom of my heart!
Posted by. miss Sandra Chali

Unknown said...

I never knew people still have powers and make things happen this way. my husband left me and my child for another Woman Six years ago, ever since then my life have been filled with pains, sorrow and trauma because he was my first love and we have been together for years and couldn't imagine my life without him. I saw some testimonies about a great spell caster DR OKAYA and how he helps people around the world, that he can bring back lover within some few days, initially I laughed it off and said I am not interested but due to the love I have for my man I consulted the great spell caster and to my greatest surprise after (2) days my husband called me for the very first time after Six years that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for everything he made me went through, that he wants me back, we are going to spend our life together and promise never to leave me and my child again. I still can't believe my very eyes, because it's highly unbelievable, it's just too good to be true. All I can say is thank you DR OKAYA for bringing back my husband to me and my child and for anyone who might need the help of this great spell caster please permit me to drop his mail here (Okayaspellhelp@gmail.com) you can call the great man on +2348078291904 Or Whats App him on the number ...

Post a Comment